Sportsound 250 Indoor Sound System
This Sportsound® standard indoor sound system provides high speech intelligibility and quality music reproduction with even coverage and levels capable of overcoming crowd noise for a variety of mid-sized indoor gymnasiums. The single-point speaker cluster is suspended above center court mounted directly to the ceiling structure, while the control enclosure is wall-mounted remotely.
Features & Benefits
- Turnkey audio system – all components integrated and optimized by Daktronics
- Ideal for gymnasiums up to 160' x 130' (49 m x 40 m), up to 25 rows high
- Separate lockable control enclosure allows for easy service access while keeping components secure
- Built-in overload protection for high-frequency devices and peak limiters
- Pre-configured crossover and equalization for ease of setup
- Compatible with any Daktronics audio control system (see DD2367302)
The image shows the ideal mounting location to get the most effective audio coverage. Main loudspeakers adjustable 0-25° down vertically in 5° increments and court loudspeakers adjustable vertically 0-90° down for independent seating area coverage.
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||4' 7" x 3' 4" x 2' 11" (1.40m x 1.02m x 0.89m)|
|Weight:||250 lbs (113 kg)|
Speaker Cabinet Documents
Announcer's Rack Documents
Hearing is Believing
Contact us for a free, no obligation demo at your venue.