All Sport Control Consoles
Daktronics control consoles feature liquid crystal display (LCD) screens to provide operators with visual feedback. Features of the All Sport® control consoles include a time-of-day display mode, 1/10 of a second timing and optional radio control to eliminate the need for signal wire. The All Sport® 5000 and 1600 series consoles have memory retention in a case of accidental loss of power.
All Sport® 5100 Series
The All Sport® 5100 series is easy to read, simple to use, provides timing accuracy for any event.
Weight: 7.5 lb
H: 4.25" W: 16.25" D: 9"
- Used for rodeo, motorsports, and track scoring & timing applications
- Interfaces with transponder and infrared photocell systems for displaying times up to 1/1000th of a second
- Backlit LCD, snap-action buttons, and LED indicators provide instant user feedback
- Durable construction ensures the console will operate in almost any setting
All Sport® 5000 Series
The All Sport® 5000 series controllers are versatile units designed for intermediate and large scoring systems. The All Sport® 5000 has color-coded keys and a large backlit character display.
Weight: 7 lb
H: 4.25" W: 16.25" D: 9"
- Designed to control larger scoreboard systems
- Works for baseball, basketball, football, hockey, soccer, tennis, track, wrestling, volleyball, martial arts, boxing, cricket, and water polo
- Color coded keys and a large character display with a quick start guide provide easy operation
- Easily change sports by entering a new code and switching the removable button layout
- Incredibly durable construction
All Sport Radio Option
- Uses a 2.4 GHz spread spectrum radio, which offers increased security and reduces the chance of interference
- Eliminates the need for signal wire to the scoreboard
- Features 64 non-interfering channels, allowing you to operate multiple independent radio systems at the same time
- Controls adjacent courts or gyms at the same facility without interfering with one another using Daktronics exclusive multi-broadcast feature
The RC-200 wireless system controls a variety of small scoreboards and timing displays.
Weight: 0.4 lb
H: 4.7" W: 2.7" D: 1.2"
- Versatile wireless controller for baseball, basketball, football, multisport, soccer, tennis, volleyball, and aquatics applications (Wired JC-100 controller also available)
- Removable button inserts allow for easy switching between sports
- Operates using a 2.4 GHz radio with an internal antenna and rechargeable battery