All Sport, RC-200 & OmniSport Control Consoles
Daktronics control consoles feature liquid crystal display (LCD) screens to provide operators with visual feedback. Features of the All Sport® control consoles include a time-of-day display mode, 1/10 of a second timing and optional radio control to eliminate the need for signal wire. The All Sport® 5000 and 1600 series consoles have memory retention in a case of accidental loss of power.
All Sport 5100 All Sport 1600 All Sport 5000 OmniSport 2000 RC-200 Console
Weight: 7.5 lb
H: 4.25" W: 16.25" D: 9"
- Used for rodeo, motorsports, and track scoring & timing applications
- Interfaces with transponder and infrared photocell systems for displaying times up to 1/1000th of a second
- Backlit LCD, snap-action buttons, and LED indicators provide instant user feedback
- Durable construction ensures the console will operate in almost any setting
Weight: 7 lb
H: 4.25" W: 16.25" D: 9"
- Designed to control larger scoreboard systems
- Works for baseball, basketball, football, hockey, soccer, tennis, track, wrestling, volleyball, martial arts, boxing, cricket, and water polo
- Color coded keys and a large character display with a quick start guide provide easy operation
- Easily change sports by entering a new code and switching the removable button layout
- Incredibly durable construction
OmniSport® 2000 Series
This fully functional timer has multisport capabilities and the ability to interface with a computer. Three backlit LCD screens indicate current race information, lane status, and completed lengths for up to 10 lanes. The OmniSport® 2000 console has multiple modes, such as those for track timing, and memory retention in case of accidental loss of power.
Weight: 10 lb
H: 4.25" W: 20.25" D: 9"
- Has multisport capabilities for track and aquatics applications and communicates with the HyTek® MEET MANAGER system for quick setup of swim meets
- Uses three back-lit LCD screens to indicate current race information, lane status, and completed lengths for up to ten lanes
- Includes built-in thermal printer that gives result printouts in under ten seconds
- Made with a water-resistant face and a durable aluminum case
Weight: 0.4 lb
H: 4.7" W: 2.7" D: 1.2"
- Versatile wireless controller for baseball, basketball, football, multisport, soccer, tennis, volleyball, and aquatics applications (Wired JC-100 controller also available)
- Removable button inserts allow for easy switching between sports
- Operates using a 2.4 GHz radio with an internal antenna and rechargeable battery