Daktronics Brand Assets
Daktronics logo is provided for use by accredited media outlets, sign companies, independent dealers and non-profit organizations that we support. Do not modify or alter the marks or use them in a confusing way, including suggesting sponsorship or endorsement by Daktronics, or in a way that confuses Daktronics with another brand.
Do not alter the logo and do not use it to discredit Daktronics. Do not use these graphics as part of your own product, business or service's name. Do not use any other marks or logos to represent our brand.
Use Appropriate Logo Colors
- Always use the blue logo if possible.
- If there isn't enough contrast between the blue logo and background, use black or white logos.
Official Blue Logo
Alternative Black & White Logos
Use Sufficient Logo Size
Our logo must be legible at all times.
- Recommended size for the logo on a letter-sized document is 1" wide.
- The smallest the logo may be produced is 3/4" wide in high-resolution communications or 50 pixels wide in electronic communications.
Recommended Logo Size
Use Proper Spacing Around the Logo
Maintain clear space, equal to the diameter of the circle in the middle of the stylized "D" icon, around our logo.
- No other objects should appear inside the shaded area.
- The logo can appear on top of background images or textures as long as the contrast is high enough.
Don't Separate the Logo from Logotype
Please use our official, unmodified logo to represent our brand. Do not separate the stylized "D" icon from the word "Daktronics" below.
Examples of Incorrect Usage
Do not alter the Daktronics logo in any way, including changing the color, rotating, duplicating, animating or combining the graphic with any other graphics, without written consent from Daktronics.