Efficient and Effective at Reaching Potential Customers
How can you use LED displays?
- Provide information at entrance signs, ticket booths and information centers
- Increase awareness of events and upcoming attractions
- Advertise exhibit and show listings, ratings, dates and times
- Promote specials, gift cards, group ticket information and merchandise sales
- Show sponsor messages and promotional content in high traffic areas
- Relay public service information, such as time and temperature, weather forecasts and news headlines
Amusement and Theme Parks
Programmable display technology can increase attendance and revenues by providing greater visibility to advertisements and flexibility to time-sensitive messages while reducing operating costs compared to previous technologies.
Primary applications for digital LED displays:
- Entrance signs
- Ticket booths
- Park information centers
- Merchandise sales areas
- Entertainment exhibits and shows
LED displays offer the ability to update movie information quickly and easily, promote theater specials, and show video clips.
Purposes of digital displays:
- Update film listings, ratings and show times
- Promote specials and gift cards
- Advertise group ticket information
- Highlight upcoming attractions
- Run snap shots from movie trailers
Fairs and Expos
Digital message displays increase visibility and exposure to events and venues all year long, while maintaining low power and operating costs.
Potential uses of digital signage:
- Advertising promotional content in high traffic areas
- Showing sponsor messages, which can increase the value of corporate sponsorship packages
- Relaying public service information, such as time and temperature, weather forecasts, and news headlines
Performing Arts Centers
LED displays allow for flexibility and control of dazzlingly colorful advertising messages, using a fraction of the power when compared to old incandescent lamp displays, which drives revenues upward.
Benefits of digital technology:
- Advertise performance dates and times
- Increase awareness of events
Learn how to put digital displays to work for you – making the right impression at just the right time. Attract attention with LED and LCD displays, inside and outside. See how your business can improve the customer experience, influence their decisions, and enhance your brand.
Here are some of the other discoveries in store for you:
- Why digital signs beat static every time
- How to improve the customer experience at every step of the journey
- How digital can amplify every advertising dollar
- How to easily control content across an entire digital network
Digital Sign Program for National Brands
Consistent Branding and Signage for All Your Locations
Create a cohesive customer experience in all your stores with signage that reflects your brand and shows the right promotions at the right time. Enjoy the ease of operation that comes with our Venus Control Suite software, which allows you to control outdoor and indoor displays across all locations from one device. Partnering with Daktronics allows you to add to your signage network at a pace that makes sense for your company.
Drive Impulse Buys with Engaging Indoor Signage
Indoor Digital Networks
Indoor signage stimulates impulse sales, moves high-margin items, advertises new products, and offers discounts. You're free to concentrate on your business while we provide an indoor solution engaging your customers at every touchpoint.
Calculate your digital signage potential ROI.
Whether you're looking to add to your current marketing mix or exploring alternative solutions, digital displays provide cutting-edge technology for cost-efficient advertising. See how much ROI you might expect by using an electronic message center.
Submit the form and we'll contact you to talk about your project. We'll also connect you with an experienced sign company who will evaluate your location, budget, and needs to recommend the sign best for you. They will also provide the product quote and install your display. Learn more about what a sign company can do for you.