Vanguard® VF-2420 Masked Face DMS
Big capabilities in a slim cabinet.
LED technology protected with a polycarbonate shield under an aluminum mask for improved contrast and maximum protection. The display's vertically-hinged doors open and safely lock into position to provide easy access to all internal components. The full-featured Vanguard VF-2420 Series allows many options regarding color, matrix type and viewing angle.
Features and Benefits
- Maximizes legibility with an aluminum and polycarbonate masked face
- Provides a safe working environment with lock-open side-swinging doors
- Simplifies maintenance with lightweight, easily-accessed components
- Provides diagnostics including real-time pixel and power supply statuses
- Stays cool and dry with a positive-pressure, forced-air ventilation system
- Meets industry standards: NTCIP, NEMA TS 4, AASHTO, UL and NEC
- Suits any site with a controller mounted in the DMS or in a road-side cabinet
- Fits any ITS application with a wide variety of models, including 66mm in amber or 20mm full-color
Software and Controllers
The feature-rich Vanguard Central Control Software (optional) makes remote operation simple. Together, they provide continuously tested, NTCIP-compliant control to Daktronics DMS. Auxiliary Control Panel (optional) and DMS Equipment Cabinet (optional) are also available.
Daktronics On-Going DMS Support
Support Near You
Certified technical service specialists provide industry-acclaimed local support from nationwide Sales and Services offices.
Phone support from experienced help desk professionals.
Daktronics has a large inventory of spare parts ready for quick shipment.
Tiered extended service levels available to best fit your project requirements.
Compare, Learn, Schedule a Demo
Start Your Consultation
Ready to see how Daktronics can provide the right solutions for your industry?