|Transport Infrastructure Ireland||https://www.daktronics.com/en-us/markets/transportation/its||Transport Infrastructure Ireland||Dublin||GP0|#74a7fc27-6e84-4c41-b8cb-15b6d4ec1606;L0|#074a7fc27-6e84-4c41-b8cb-15b6d4ec1606|Ireland:IRL;GTSet|#3e339a2e-a8ca-45f0-a9b0-4c41af93626d|
Vanguard® VF-2360 Variable Message Signs
Reliable Operation. Safe Maintenance.
The VF-2360 is an EN12966 compliant Variable Message Sign (VMS) engineered by the worldwide leader of high quality LED dynamic signage. Designed for a wide variety of transportation applications, this modular design provides superior uptime and high reliability while providing vital information to every passing traveler.
Features and Benefits
- Daktronics creates your display solution using a team of industry and technology experts to ensure the product delivered is tailored to your expectations.
- Developed specifically for the global transportation market, it provides a flexible, reliable and serviceable solution.
- Using the highest quality LEDs available, the Vanguard displays provide quick message recognition with crisp, vibrant full-colour graphic aided messages.
- IP67 sealed components provide long lasting protection against the elements.
- Redundant signal path ensures the failure of one module will not affect others, maximizing message comprehension and display uptime.
- Variable display sizes to meet your needs, ranging from 1x1 meter to 6x30 meters.
- Variety of mounting options allows for attachment to any structure.
- Manage up to 8 signs from one controller for convenient operation.
EN12966 Compliant:||Both amber and full-color DMS compliant with EN12966|
Pixel Pitch:||16 mm or 20 mm|
Operating Temperature:||-34°C to +74°C|
( -30°F to +165°F )
Humidity Range:||0 to 99%, non-condensing|
Power Requirements:||240 VAC, single-phase (3-wire plus ground)|
Communication Options:||Cellular, fiber, direct Ethernet and Serial|
Consistent with Daktronics continuous program, all products features are subject to change without notice.
Software And Controllers
The feature-rich Vanguard Central Control Software (optional) makes remote operation simple. Together, they provide continuously tested, NTCIP-compliant control to Daktronics VMS. Auxiliary Control Panel (optional) and VMS Equipment Cabinet (optional) are also available.
Learn more about
VMS Controllers and
Vanguard® v4 Control Software.
Daktronics On-Going VMS Support
Support Near You
Certified technical service specialists provide industry-acclaimed local support from nationwide Sales and Services offices
Phone support from experienced help desk professionals.
Daktronics has a large inventory of spare parts ready for quick shipment.
Contact the Help Desk
Tiered extended service levels available to best fit your project requirements.
Guides & Lit
The Effectiveness of Full-Color Variable Message Systems
Daktronics presents you with a variety of signage options that vary in color capabilities. Learn how full color signage can increase your commuters safety, deliver your message faster, and give you a bigger return on investment.
More About Full-Color VMS
VMS Technology 101
Expand your knowledge of the technology that drives Variable Message Signs (VMS) and the Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) industry