Support Hub - Stat Crew and DSTI Preseason Checklist
- What are the recommended steps to ensure my Stat Crew interface is ready for the upcoming sport season?
- Product: Stat Crew via COM file, DSTI (Daktronics Scoring and Timing Interface)
- Control System:
Follow the steps below to ensure your Stat Crew interface is ready for the upcoming sport season.
- Are you running Stat Crew on the same computer as previous seasons?
- No - Go to step 2
- Yes - Go to step 3
- Connect the new computer to the All Sport console by following the appropriate instructions below
- For direct connection: How do I connect a Stat Crew Computer with Daktronics Scoring-Timing Interface installed to the All Sport 5100 Console? (DD2557277)
- For connecting via network: How to connect a Stat Crew Computer with DSTI Installed to the All Sport 5100 Console with a Network Router (DD2557283)
- For connecting via J-box: How do I connect the Stat Crew computer to the All Sport 5100 Console with a J-box? (DD2557278)
- Is the Stat Crew completely set up on your computer?
- No - Go to step 4
- Yes - Go to step 5
- Use the following resources to complete the setup
- Visually inspect your system to make sure all components are properly connected and verify that all software have the latest version installed
- Have you used the interface for a different sport than the upcoming season since last year?
- No, I have not used the interface since last year's season, so I have the correct interface settings. Continue to step 8.
- Yes, I have switched from one sport season to the next, so I have to update the Stat Crew settings.
- Select the sport settings based on your upcoming sport season:
- Volleyball - How do I set up Stat Crew TAS for Volleyball? (DD2557288)
- Basketball - DSTI: How do I setup the NCAA Basketball Interface (DSTI method)? (DD2557450)
- Baseball - How do I set up Stat Crew TAS for baseball? (DD2557443)
- Hockey - How do I set up Stat Crew TAS for Hockey (DD2557292)
- Football - How do I set up Stat Crew TAS for Football (DD2557287)
- Test the system in advance in preparation for the first event. Did everything work as expected?
- Yes - Go to step 10
- No - Further testing of your system is necessary
- Do further testing of the system by following the instructions below. If necessary, create a service case in MySupport
- Congratulations, your Stat Crew and DSTI are ready for the upcoming sport season
KB ID: DD4013889
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.