Support Hub - Stat Crew and DSTI Preseason Checklist
- What are the recommended steps to ensure my Stat Crew interface is ready for the upcoming sport season?
- Product Family: Sports Products, Sports Software and Controllers
- Product: Stat Crew via COM file, DSTI (Daktronics Scoring and Timing Interface)
- Control System:
Follow the steps below to ensure your Stat Crew interface is ready for the upcoming sport season.
- Are you running Stat Crew on the same computer as previous seasons?
- No - Go to step 2
- Yes - Go to step 3
- For direct connection: How do I connect a Stat Crew Computer with DSTI installed to the All Sport 5100 Console? (DD2557277)
- For connecting via network: How to connect a Stat Crew Computer with DSTI Installed to the All Sport 5100 Console with a Network Router (DD2557283)
- For connecting via J-box: How do I connect the Stat Crew computer to the All Sport 5100 Console with a J-box? (DD2557278)
- No - Go to step 4
- Yes - Go to step 5
- How do I set up next generation Stat Crew to work with Daktronics Scoring?(DD2928853)
- How do I set up Stat Crew with the All Sport, DSTI, and Venus 7000?(DD2167389)
- New computer does not have a 9-pin serial port (DD2909541)
- No, I have not used the interface since last year's season, so I have the correct interface settings. Continue to step 8.
- Yes, I have switched from one sport season to the next, so I have to update the Stat Crew settings.
- Volleyball - How do I set up Stat Crew TAS for Volleyball? (DD2557288)
- Basketball - How do I setup the NCAA Basketball Interface? (DD2557450)
- Baseball - How do I set up Stat Crew TAS for Baseball (DD2557443)
- Hockey - How do I set up Stat Crew TAS for Hockey (DD2557292)
- Football - How do I set up Stat Crew TAS for Football (DD2557287)
- Yes - Go to step 10
- No - Further testing of your system is necessary
- Testing Stat Crew, Genius Sports, Presto/DSTI Communication (DD2557297)
How do I test my Stat Crew COM file setup (DD2557293)
- How to verify Stat Crew wiring and its connections to Daktronics equipment. (DD2381631)
KB ID: DD4013889
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.