How do I set up Stat Crew TAS for baseball?
- How do I set up Stat Crew The Automated Scorebook (TAS) for Baseball?
- Product Family: Sport Software and Interfaces
- Product: Stat Crew interface for baseball via comfile
- Component: TasComms32
- Control System: college baseball
Note:Reference How to set up Stat Crew with the All Sport, DSTI, and Venus 7000, DD2167389
for more information on Stat Crew and DSTI setup.
- Press [O] to open the SCOREBOARD VERSION. If this option is not available, refer to the installation CD or contact Stat Crew. (If the [O] button is not pressed and Stat Crew is Started normally, Tascomms32 will say that the incoming data is in Stats mode).
If a game was started in the GAME SCOREBOOK mode, you will need to close and reopen the software to select the SCOREBOARD VERSION. There is no other way to change this setting.
- Open game and press [F4], or enter a play to create the "comfile" output that will be used by TasComms32.
How to set up TasComms32 serial communication for Stat Crew, DD2557286 for setting up serial communication.
KB ID: DD2557443
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.