How do I connect a Stat Crew Computer with Daktronics Scoring-Timing Interface installed to the All Sport 5100 Console?
- How do I connect a Stat Crew Computer with Daktronics Scoring-Timing Interface (DSTI) Installed to the All Sport 5000 Series Console?
- Product Family: Integration
- Component: DSTI, Stat Crew
- Control System: All Sport 5000 series
- This setup is for Stat Crew computers with DSTI installed on them.
- Confirm the All Sport console is connected to the scoreboard and able to display scoreboard and statistics information.
- Reference How to set up Stat Crew with the All Sport, DSTI, and Venus 7000, DD2167389 for more information on Stat Crew and DSTI setup.
- Connect the 9 pin serial cable to the serial port (Com 1) on the Stat Crew computer. (If there are more than one available ports, make sure to check which Com port you are using)
- Note: If there is not an available serial port on your computer, use a USB to Serial converter. Configuring a MOXA USB to Serial Cable COM Port, DD1547641.
- Note: If the console is an All Sport 5010, a DB9-F to DB25-M cable must be used. If not utilizing a 25 pin junction box (J-Box) the scoreboard output data must be confirmed as connected to J1, J2, J3 port(s), or wireless to use a direct DB9-F to DB25-M between the DSTI application computer and the All Sport.
Connect the other end of the serial cable to the computer port (J5) on the back of the All Sport console.
KB ID: DD2557277
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.