Here’s what’s new in Show Control version 2.11
Read more to learn about the latest changes and enhancements to our Show Control System.
Daktronics Control Panel on 9/27/2018
Categories: Pro Sports and Colleges
A Show Control System includes Display Studio, Content Studio and is associated with multiple types of digital media players. The latest released version is Show Control 2.11
Improvements in Display Studio
- Buttons will have an indicator to let users know if the buttons include audio files. (Learn more)
- Audio embedded in a clip can be disabled from a script button. (Learn more.)
- Calibration files for VP/DI-6000 systems using VMax 4 can be triggered from a script button. (Learn more.)
- Intuitive scripting improvements
- Automatically create first script line on button creating.
- Filter list of signs/zones in button selection
- Remove dependency on “primary” sign
- Fix- Cannot select content when fixing sign selection (Learn more.)
- There has been a monotype update for kerning support.
- Version 8.7 and above now can support audio normalization. (Learn more.)
Interested in an update?
Please note, fixes and improvements are often impacted by the type of system your Show Control interfaces with. Learn more by contacting our Professional Services Team.