- How do I configure a DMP 8000 to normalize the levels of all audio output from the player software?
Product Family: DMP
Product: DMP-8000 8.7 to 8.12
Control System: SCS
Audio normalization is the application of a constant amount of gain to an audio recording to bring the amplitude to a target level (the norm). Use this to balance the audio output to create a more even sound as you move between content.
The steps outlined, if performed incorrectly, may result in equipment failure. Do not attempt these steps without proper training and understanding of product operation. Consult a Daktronics support technician if you need assistance.
- Go to the player's configuration UI by entering the IP address into a browser window
- Click on the icon in the upper right hand corner
- Then select Advanced.
- Locate the section labeled Normalization.
- Click the corresponding + button
- Select the Enabled check box and save the configuration.