How to disable audio from an embedded video clip in a Display Studio?
- Product Family: Software and Controller
- Product: Display Studio version 188.8.131.52 or later and DMP-8000 8.4
- Components: Interactive audio
- Control System: Show Control, Live Clips
This feature allows the ability to disable audio that is embedded in a video clip from a Display Studio play command.
For scripting basics, see: How to Create Scripting Containers and Buttons
Create a new or edit a script button.
- Create a Script button in Display Studio.
- Right click, select New button.
- Step 1: Choose DMP-8000 Player Control and go to the next step.
- Step 2: Place a check in front of the appropriate player(s) and go to the next step.
- Step 3: Select Play and go to the next step.
- Step 4: Click Add.
- Navigate to your content and select Open.
- Click on the file and then select gear icon above the content name.
- Choose Audio from the dropdown list.
- To disable audio, remove the check mark in front of Embedded Audio.
See animation of the process below: (Version 2.11)
Related ResourcesHow to customize media duration in Display Studio?
How to Create Scripting Containers and Buttons