- How do you create MediaRTD Double Bonus (2-shot) Indicators in Content Studio? (Basketball)
Product Family: Control System, Software
Components: All Sport, DMP-7000, DMP-8000, Content Studio
Control System: Show Control System (SCS)
Note: The RTD stream that indicates a double bonus from the All Sport is a "< or >". Windows OS does not allow "<" or ">" for file names so media RTD images can not be saved in the MediaRTD folder with this nomenclature . There are no other Double Bonus (2-shot) RTD text fields to source the data from (as there is a "BONUS" text field for 1-on-1 Bonus Indicator). Because there isn't a true double bonus RTD field, team fouls have to be used when you want Media RTD to indicate that a team is in the double bonus.
- Use the Home/Guest Team Fouls field in content studio to display Media RTD for Double Bonus (2-shot)
- As of the 2019-2020 Season:
- NBA, name the Double Bonus (2-shot) file as "5"
- Men's NCAA, name the Double Bonus (2-shot) file as "10"
- Women's NCAA, name the Double Bonus (2-shot) file as "5"
- High School, name the Double Bonus (2-shot) file as "10"
- If not successful with the above, check the league rule book for proper Double Bonus (2-shot) and verify the All Sport's settings match
Always check the league's current rule book and verify the All Sport is set accordingly
Note: The Stats Operator or All Sport operator will need to keep track of Team Fouls count. Pressing the All Sport's [BONUS] key twice to show the HOME BONUS 2 SHOT or GUEST BONUS 2 SHOT on a fixed digit scoreboard will not trigger Double Bonus (2-shot) Media RTD.
How do I create media RTD fields in Content Studio?
How do I setup my All Sport for men's NCAA Basketball?
How do I setup my All Sport for Women's NCAA Basketball?