How Do I Combine AL and NL into a Single Feed in Out-of-Town?
- How do I get all MLB teams into a single output in Out-of-Town?
Product Family: Sports Products
Product: Data Server, Venus Control Suite
Control System: Professional Baseball, Show Control System
Set up inputs prior to setting filters. See: How do I configure inputs for Out-of-Town?
- Log into the interface.
- Click on the hamburger icon in the top left corner to expand the left side menu.
- Select Filters.
- Select Add Filter.
- Filter Type: Scores by Team
- Select all teams (except, usually, the home team if it isn't already disabled)
- After reviewing, click Confirm to save the filter.
When creating the output, it is recommended to use ERTD Scores for the output type since it allows for the maximum number of games possible at 18 games per otuput.
For more information on creating outputs, see How do I configure outputs for Out-of-Town DD4118586