- Product Family: Software and Controllers
- Product: Live Book SportApp
- Component: Downstream key diagram
- Control System: AJT Systems a Division of Daktronics
Downstream (switcher) Keying with Program Access
This configuration allows you to monitor the appearance of the score bug over video within the user interface.
First, reference: "How do I physically connect components of the LIVEBOOK GFX system?"
To make input/output connections for downstream (switcher) keying with Program access:
- Connect Program channel output from the switcher to Input 1.
- Connect Output 1 as Fill to the switcher.
- Connect Output 2 as Key to the switcher.
- Connect the top right Reference In connection to a reference signal (black burst or tri-level) generator.
In addition to these physical connections, connections must be configured via the SportApp software.
See illustration below: