Note: For software updates and creative content subscriptions, please log in to your AJT service portal
- How to configure LIVEBOOK system using a downstream key with switcher program monitor?
- Product Family: Software and Controllers
- Product: Live Book SportApp
- Component: Downstream key diagram
- Control System: AJT Systems a Division of Daktronics
Downstream (switcher) Keying without Program Access
This configuration allows you to monitor the appearance of the score bug only, without video, within the user interface.
First, reference: "How do I physically connect components of the LIVEBOOK GFX system?"
To make input/output connections for downstream (switcher) keying without program access:
- Connect Output 1 of the I/O box to a distribution amplifier.
- Connect Output 1 from the distribution amplifier to Input 1 of the I/O box.
- Connect Output 2 from the distribution amplifier as Fill to the switcher.
- Connect Output 2 from the I/O box as Key to the switcher.
- Connect the top right Reference In connection to a reference signal (black burst or tri-level) generator.
In addition to these physical connections, connections must be configured via the SportApp software.
See signal flow illustration below:
Note that the switcher return path is optional, and it can also come from the IO box itself
- SDI Input 1 is switcher return path
- SDI Input 2 is Live in for internal key over
- Connect SDI out 2 to Input 1 for a keyed confidence monitor over live when yu are in internal keying mode
- Use SDI Input 1 for DVE or OCR
- You should set SDI reference to Input 2 for internal keying
- You should set SDI reference to Input 1 or internal for OCR/DVE