How do I update my GameDay Chart Generator?
Product Family: Sports Software and Controllers
Product: GameDay Chart Generator / DakStats GameDay Graphics Generator
Components: DakStats Baseball, Basketball or Football
Control System: Super system or power user bundle
The steps outlined, if performed incorrectly, may result in equipment failure. Do not attempt these steps without proper training and understanding of product operation. Consult a Daktronics support technician if you need assistance.
The following packages need to be installed/updated and licensed seasonally.
- Locate and login to the computer(s) where GameDay Chart Generator will be installed/updated.
- Close down any open DakStats and Graphics Generator programs.
- Click on the installer: Dakfiles | DakStats | GameDay Graphics Generator.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to install.
- An icon should appear on the desktop. Double-click this icon to open the program.
- License the Chart Generator (Yearly Renewal)
- Highlight and Copy the Lock Code.
- Contact technical support and provide the serial number.
- They will verify the license billing/entitlements and send you an license file.
- When the license file is emailed back, save it in "C:\Program Files\Daktronics\GameDay Graphics Generator"
(or "C:\Program Files (x86)\Daktronics\GameDay Graphics Generator" for Windows 7).
- Confirm Version.
- Verify game information is being received from DakStats.
- Repeat the above steps on the computer (if available).
Click on the File menu and choose from the following options:
- Save all configurations – backs up all image and sport configurations.
- Load all configurations – restores all previously saved image and sport configurations. Note: Load all configurations cannot be undone!