How to Create Events for Event Proof of Play Reporting in Venus Control Suite
- Events allow users to generate reports on exposures (plays) and duration of each file for an event.
- Product Family: Software and Controllers
- Product: Venus Control Suite (VCS)
- Component: Proof of Play Report- events PoP reports, Events
- Control System:
- Log into Venus Control Suite. See: How do I login to Venus Control Suite?
- Click on the Click on the T or Tools in the left hand column to view the Events tile.
- Click Add New.
- Type a Title.
- Click within Date and select a day from the calendar.
- Select the appropriate Time Zone where the event will take place.
- Type the Start Time and End Time.
- Select Tags as needed. Type a new tag if the appropriate tag is not available. Note: Tags assist in sorting events when creating a proof of play report.
- Click Confirm to save or Cancel to discard changes and return to Events.
- To edit an event, click the event from the list and perform Steps 2-7 above.
- To delete an event, select one or more events, and then click the trash can icon.
- To run a proof of play report for an event, follow the instructions for creating a proof of play report in How to Create an Event Proof of Play Report in Venus control Suite.
The steps are documented in the User Interface - Events section of the manual: Venus Control Suite Operation Manual