How to create and run an Event Proof of Play Report in Venus Control Suite
- How to create and run an Event Proof of Play report in Venus Control Suite?
- This reports on exposures (plays) and duration of each file.
- Product Family: Software and Controllers
- Product: Venus Control Suite (VCS)
- Component: Proof of Play Report- events PoP reports, Venus Reporting
- Control System:
Log into Venus Control Suite. See: How do I login to Venus Control Suite?
Create an Event
For more information, see: How to Create Events for Event Proof of Play Reporting in Venus Control Suite
Create a Report
- Open Reporting from the Apps Menu located in the top right of the VCS landing page. Or click Reports from the main menu.
- Click Add New.
- Choose Event Proof of Play Report from the Report Type drop-down list. Configure New Report expands with more options.
- Type a descriptive report name in the Report Name text box.
- Click Select Displays to select individual displays, and then select one or more displays as needed. Displays selected in this manner are grouped by account. Select Displays is the default for selecting all displays.
- Type the data parameters for the report under Range. Note: Time parameters are pulled from the tagged events.
- Select the tag(s) associated with the event(s) under Tags.
- Select Show thumbnails in the report under Include Thumbnails to include thumbnails in the report.
- Click Submit. The Reports menu opens, listing all completed reports with the most recent report at the top of the list. It may take a few minutes to generate before being ready to view.
The steps are documented in the User Interface - Reports section of the manual: Venus Control Suite Operation Manual
KB ID: DD3633516
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.