How to Create Events for Event Proof of Play Reporting in Venus Control Suite
- How to Create Events for Event Proof of Play Reporting in Venus Control Suite
- Events allow users to generate reports on exposures (plays) and duration of each file for an event.
- Product Family: Software and Controllers
- Product: Venus Control Suite (VCS)
- Component: Proof of Play Report- events PoP reports, Events, Venus Reports, Reporting
- Control System:
Log into Venus Control Suite. See: How do I login to Venus Control Suite?
- Click on the Click on the T or Tools in the left hand column to view the Events tile.
- Click Add New.
- Type a Title.
- Click within Date and select a day from the calendar.
- Select the appropriate Time Zone where the event will take place.
- Type the Start Time and End Time.
- Select Tags as needed. Type a new tag if the appropriate tag is not available. Note: Tags assist in sorting events when creating a proof of play report.
- Click Confirm to save or Cancel to discard changes and return to Events.
- To edit an event, click the event from the list and perform Steps 2-7 above.
- To delete an event, select one or more events, and then click the trash can icon.
- Follow the instructions for creating a proof of play report in How to Create an Event Proof of Play Report in Venus control Suite.
Related Resources:The steps are documented in the User Interface - Events section of the manual: Venus Control Suite
KB ID: DD3748790
DISCLAIMER: Use of this content may void the equipment warranty, please read the disclaimer prior to performing any service of the equipment.
DAKTRONICS DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DAKTRONICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. ADJUSTMENT, REPAIR, OR SERVICE OF THE EQUIPMENT BY ANYONE OTHER THAN DAKTRONICS OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPAIR AGENTS MAY VOID THE EQUIPMENT WARRANTY. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT AND ANY LINKED CONTENT. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST DAKTRONICS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any property damage, equipment failure, liability, infringement, or personal injury claim arising out of or in any way related to your use or application of the content, whether such claim is for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.