How do I add my data feed to a web presentation in Venus Control Suite?
- How do I pull in and format my data feed text?
Product Family: Software
Components: Venus Pro Ad Grid, Venus Pro Playlist, Venus Prime
Control System: Venus Control Suite (VCS) Daktronics Hosted
- Configure the data feed in Venus Control Suite.
- Scheduled RSS or XML
- Go to Media in the Main Menu.
Click on the arrow to the right of the Upload button and choose New Web Presentation.
Give your new presentation a name and choose the correct display size. Click Continue.
Click Add Dynamic Data Field at the top.
- Choose a Source in the Select Data Source menu.
Choose a Field type.
Under Properties, adjust the formatting the data field as desired.
- When finished, click Save and schedule your data presentation to play by following How do I create a playlist in Venus Control Suite?, DD2735416.
The display needs to be compatible with data to utilize this feature. For information on display models and data, please see Note:What displays and software are compatible with XML/RSS feeds?, DD2768279.