- How to check your All Sport console before season or game?
Product Family: Sports Product
Control System: All Sport Console
This assessment will help you identify concerns prior to your season or event. If you do find issues, follow the steps in your service agreement or reach out to customer support so they can keep your displays running at optimum levels.
- Inspect signal cable from console to wall j-box. Verify that the signal cables are labeled, dressed, and in good condition.
- Inspect antenna connections
- Inspect All Sport J-Box's for signs of corrosion and damage
- Verify all segments are illuminating on scoreboard with all on test code
- Verify All Sport works at all All Sport J-boxes.
- Verify control console power-up.
- For RC-100's, verify the battery is charged per Daktronics recommendations.-
Recharging Recommendations for RC-100 Handhelds, DD2503990.
- Verify All Sport sport specific code and insert used with system.
- Verify all keypad buttons are working properly: Score +1,+3, timeouts, etc..
- Verify the handheld start/stops work properly.
- Verify horn operation
- Verify the menus options are set up properly: Qtrs/periods/half, etc.
- Verify All Sport works will all peripheral devices: Clocks, Radar Guns, E.O.P. Lights
For more information on the All Sport console, see the video below.