- Display decimal digit (last digit, 4th digit) is not displaying correctly.
- Display will only light the top horizontal segment on the last (fourth) digit panel.
- Not able to adjust the last digit (decimal value) when changing prices.
- Unable to change the last digit on a FL-4500 digit display.
- Display decimal digit (last digit, 4th digit) is not changing. It stays at 8 or 9, but the other digits change fine.
- Product Family: Digit and Price Display
- Product: FL-4500
- Control System:FLR3-100/FLR3-400 Key Fob Gas, Petroleum or Fuel Price Display, FL digit product, Handheld, Remote, Radio
- Display is configured incorrectly. The FL-4500 is set for Domestic mode instead of International mode.
- Set the FL-4500 to International mode.
- Press and hold the Plus (+) and Minus (-) buttons on line three of the key fob to enter the configuration mode.
- Press the Plus (+) or Minus (-) button on line 3 of the key fob to scroll through the different options until the desired one is selected. Two options are available for the FL-4500 display systems: 4.69 w/ tails or 4.69 no tails (See picture below).
- When the desired configuration is shown on the displays, press and hold the Plus (+) and Minus (-) buttons at the same time on line three for 5 seconds to exit configuration mode and utilize your new setting.
For more information see the following KB: