How do I configure an input on a 6000 processor in the user interface?
- Product Family: Software and Controllers
- Product: 6000 Series Processors
- Component: user interface, inputs
- Control System:
Log in to the 6000 processor. Refer to How do I log into the 6000 user interface, DD3769209.
- Locate and click the Inputs tile on the dashboard
- An error symbol indicates that there is an error that should be fixed.
- A warning symbol indicates a notable change to an input such as a test pattern or override.
- Click an input tile to change the input configuration.
- Inputs can't be added or deleted from this menu; go to Advanced > Inputs to add or delete inputs.
- Change the name of an input or the configuration parameters.
Change the vidproc engine configs
- Click the User icon in the top right corner to expand the right side menu and click Advanced.
- Edit the Width and Height values to the appropriate values if they are changing.
If changing from 3G-SDI or HD-SDI to DisplayPort or Visa Versa the input value will also need to be edited.