- How do I save a presentation in Content Studio from one computer and email or transfer to another computer?
- How do I transfer a single piece of content from Content Studio from one computer to another without overwriting the database?
- How do I save a presentation outside of Content Studio or externally?
- Product Family: Software
- Component: Content Studio
- Control System: Venus 1500 V4, Show Control System (SCS)
Step 1: How to save presentations to a different location.
Daktronics Content Studio.
- Click Application Menu.
- Open the file needing to be transferred.
- Use the
Save As function to save file to desktop or other mobile device or network resource.
Give file a name and click
- Choose a location on Local PC (Desktop, My Documents, My Computer, My Network) if transferring via email.
- Choose a thumb drive/Flash drive if transferring via USB Drive.
2: Transfer to a different computer.
Open email on the other computer and save the attached file to the computer desktop or desired location.
- Attach file to email and send to an account accessible from target computer.
- To transfer via USB Drive:
- Take USB Drive and insert into the other computer's USB Drive.
Step 3: Open and save presentations to a new computer.