Note: For software updates and creative content subscriptions, please log in to your AJT service portal
- How do you use TriCaster Macros with the SportApps?
- How can I use TriCaster Macros for SportApps?
Product Family: Software and Controllers
Product: TriCaster, Live Book, SportApp
Components: SportApp, TriCaster
Control System: AJT Systems a Division of Daktronics
Macros give the operator the opportunity to send commands to the SportApps. This will make it possible to show and hide the scorebug or insert graphics without clicking a button on the Live Book.
On the Tricaster menu bar click macros, configure macros to bring up the configuration dialog.
Click the add folder button to create a folder that will contain the new set of macros.
Click the add macro button, double click the default name and rename it scorebug on. With the new macro selected, click the edit button and add the command for scorebug on.
- Shortcut - net5 (show or hide the graphic on the program window only)
- Shortcut – net6 (show or hide the graphic on the preview window only)
- Value - SportApp
- Key 0 – SCOREBOARD
- Value 0 - ON
4. Press ok to save your edit and add a trigger for the "scorebug on" macro. To add the trigger, click inside the first box and create a key combination. This trigger will be used to show or hide the scorebug on the program window.
5. Repeat the steps above for the other macro commands.
6. If showing or hiding an insert graphic on the preview window, create or edit a macro and set the shortcut to net6. Net6 sends and removes the graphic from the preview window only.
Macro commands for the preview and program windows
- SCOREBOARD = ON - bring the scoreboard to air
- SCOREBOARD = OFF - remove the scoreboard from air
- CLEARALL = TRUE - remove the scoreboard and any pages from air
- SHOWPAGE = <page #> - show a page
- HIDEPAGE = <page #> - hide a page
- HIDEALLPAGES = TRUE - leave the scoreboard alone, but remove any pages from air