How do I play test patterns on an AF-6710?
- How to run a pixel test on the AF-6710 display?
Product Family: Transportation
Product: Dak Ireland Data Display
Control System: DVS software, VNC software
VNC into the display.
- If you do not have VNC downloaded see link: Where to download VNC?
- Once VNC'd into the display, select the Windows icon on the top of the session and close Chromium and command prompt.
- Click on the computer files locates at the bottom of the screen.
- Navigate to:
- C drive.
- RGB-Screen_Test.exe (this is the software program).
- reference image below as an example:
If there are modules blank verify you have input the correct sign width and height dimesions under the Total Pixels section.
•SBC= Single Board Computer
•PSU= Power Supply Unit
•DVS= Data Vision Software
•Module= LED board
•Image controller - ILCS2 controller, both are the same thing
•Globus controller - Cluster controller, both are the same thing