No Communication to the display via any software or brower.
- ETH Link LED on the Server radio is lit, but not passing information.
- Client Radio has power and Eth Link LED is lit and is showing signal strength, but not passing information.
Computer directly connected to DC Injector specific symptoms
- LED lights on the computer's NIC or D-Link adapter are on, but no communication to the server Radio.
- Local area connection on computer or D-Link adapter shows enabled and connected to a network, but unable to communicate with the server radio.
900 xTR model specific symptoms
- Unable to ping server radio or detect it with EBR diagnostics.
- Network troubleshooter within Venus 1500 is not detecting the radios.
Product Family: Message Displays
Component: Ethernet Bridge Radios (EBRs)
RJ45 Connection on the Server Radio cable end that goes into the POE has visual damage to its pins. (Particularly White/Blue, Green, wires)
Re-terminate the RJ45 End matching the existing wire layout.
- If unable to re-terminate, a replacement set of radios will be needed.