- How to configure a VM-1020 Full display using a VFC-3000 without a DCIO?
- How to add beacons on a VFC-3000?
Product Family: Transportation
Product: VM-1020 Display type
Components: VFC-3000 controller, Beacons
Configure the display as normal.
- Peripherals can be added using the auto detect.
- The VCB will need to be set to address 01.
- If the display has beacons these should populate when auto detecting them.
- During the auto detect it will ask you to add 1. Add one beacon 2. Add two beacons synchronizing 3. Add two beacons alternating.
- Select your scenario of beacons.
- If beacons do not report from auto detect follow directions below:
- Next step is to Manually add additional peripherals.
- Select Add Peripherals
- Select Add Beacons, Gen 2, pin 1, Alt Flash, No dimming. Add to the distribution board.
Cancel to Main Menu.
- Select Diagnostics.
- Select Test patterns.
- Select Auto Test.
Take a look at the front of the display to confirm the beacons are flashing. If they are, then blank the test pattern, and cancel to Reset Options, & Select Reset only. This will save your new information