How to turn off and on Airflow and RPM test feature for VFC.
- How to use new VFC firmware feature update.
Product Family: Transportation
Components: Peripheral reporting
Control System: VFC controller
Description of feature listed below:
When the controller is in "On Test Completion" which is a default setting the following occurs:
- Airflow and RPM failures are not reported to central or hard faulted to the system health, except when doing a Climate Control Test.
- Airflow and RPM failures can be seen on the peripheral menu at any time.
- This is defaulted when loading 220.127.116.11 or when you set the sign to factory defaults.
When the controller is set to "Anytime" the following occurs:
- Any failure of the Airflow and RPM will be reported to central and show as a hard fault in system health.
How to activate and deactivate feature:
- This feature is
selectable in the System Configuration “Optional” menu. The
Climate Control Reporting Mode is the menu to select between (On Test
Completion) or (Anytime).