- How do I set zone visibility with Display Studio scripts?
- How do I show or hide zones?
- How do I hide DMP-8000 content to show full screen video on a DakAlpha system?
Product Family: Software, Control System
Components: Display Studio, Show Control version 2.13+, DMP-8000 version
Control System: Show Control System (SCS)
This allows DMP-8000 zones to be visible or not visible (hidden) on the display. This is useful for situations where you want to show the background video layer full screen without loosing your place within a playlist playing in a zone. You can pause the content playing with a zone and hide it. Then, when you want to show it again, you can make the zone visible and resume the content playing in that zone. This is incredibly useful in the DakAlpha workflow.
- Create a new script line within a button.
- Select the DMP-8000 Player Control.
- Pick the appropriate zone(s)
- Choose Set Zone Visibility.
- Choose Visible or Hidden.
See animation of the workflow below:
Note: The content on the zone will continue to play and be logged in the background.