- How do I update my DakStats?
Sport Software and InterfacesProduct:
DakStats Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Soccer Components:Control System:
High School or NAIA Sports
- Locate computer(s) where the DakStats Software requires updating.
- Verify that any existing DakStats programs are closed.
- Click on the appropriate DakStats exe file: DakStats(R)Football.exe, DakStats(R)Basketball.exe, DakStats(R)Soccer.exe, DakStats(R)Volleyball.exe
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
- Click Finish when done.
- An icon should appear on the desktop. Double-click this icon to open the program.
- Confirm new version.
- Repeat the above steps on the Backup (if using).
Setting Up a New Season in DakStats
- Go to Configure > Season and System Preferences.
- On the Season tab, click Add.
- Enter a Season Name (TeamName2018), and set the Rules File to the appropriate setting.
- Click OK, and exit the Season Configuration window.
If previous seasons are saved to the computer, go to Configure > Season & System Preferences. Select each existing season, and then click Update. This ensures older season databases are compatible with the latest software version.
Here is a video on installing DakStats sports software.