- How do I control VCS schedules via Display Studio scripts?
- How do I turn my Venus Control Suite schedule on and off for a live event?
Product Family: Software, Control System
Components: DMP-8000, Multi-Sign, Display Studio
- Control System: Show Control SCS 2.12+, Venus Control Suite (VCS)
Note: This is an improvement to Venus Control Suite set schedule mode for DMP-8000s with multi-sign. This method allows the user to turn off scheduling for a single sign and not just the entire player as was the case with the previous method. Any method from version 2.11 or earlier has been deprecated.
- Create a new script button.
- On step 1, select Venus Control Suite Display Control.
- On step 2, select the sign you wish to control.
- On step 3, select Set Schedule Mode.
- On step 4, select on or off and save button.
See animation below: