Note: For software updates and creative content subscriptions, please log in to your AJT service portal
- How do I enable scoreboard connectivity on SportApps?
- Product Family: Software and Controllers
- Product: SportApp
- Control System: AJT Systems a Division of Daktronics
If your LIVEBOOK GFX® is connected to a scoreboard feed, you must select settings to enable this connection.
To enable the system to receive data from the arena scoreboard system:
- Open the Settings Dialog. (bottom right corner)
- In the
Scoreboard Feed section, select the appropriate scoreboard system from the
- Continuing in the Scoreboard Feed section, click the
Feed Options button to open the dialog.
- In the Scoreboard Feed Settings dialog, expand the Connection dropdown and specify whether you want the stadium clock to connect to Live Book GFX® via
The field to the right of the connection dropdown displays connection port information.
- Continue in this window to set up Game Clock and Shot Clock preferences, or click OK to save settings and exit this window.