Note: For software updates and creative content subscriptions, please log in to your AJT service portal
- How do I set up sportsZcast for a game?
- Product Family: Software and Controllers
- Product: Live Book, SportApp
- Components: sportsZcast integration
- Control System: AJT Systems a Division of Daktronics
For sportZcast feeds there are 2 ways to pull in the feed, from the public internet or local/private network
On the LIVEBOOK computer, browse to the sport specific folder that contains the sbproto.ini file.
The example below shows the location of the basketball scoreboard feed sbproto.ini file.
For public internet (Internet Required)
For a private network
Enter the user name and a bot number from the client into the SB_proto.ini file.
Restart the sport app and you should get your feed. Be sure you have an internet connection
(The LiveBook and local scorebot must be on the same network and have an internet connection.)
- Comment out the public address by placing ‘ in front of the username and bot number. Update and uncomment the private address in SB_proto by removing the ‘ from the server address.
- Save the ini file, restart the app.
- Verify that you can ping the private IP, the LiveBook and the local scorebot.
If the customer does not have a username they need to contact Sportzcast.- do they need this for step 5?
No need to enter bot number or username for the private network connection.
- Restart the sport app and you should get your feed. Be sure you have an internet connection.
Choose SportsZcast feed in SportApp
Launch the appropriate SportApp.
Click on the settings menu icon in the lower right of the user intererface.
From the Scoreboard Feed drop down choose SportZcast.
The data from the feed will be displayed on the scorebug.