What steps are needed to create a button to blank a display, zone, or sign using Display Studio?
- How do I add an exit transition to a blank command in a Display Studio button?
- Product Family: Software; Control System
- Components: Display Studio; For Exit Transition: Show Control version 2.12+, DMP-8000 version 7.20+
- Control System: Show Control System (SCS)
Create a new script button or edit an existing startup button. For details, see: How to Create Scripting Containers and Buttons.
Create a new script line.
- DMP-8000 Player Control or DMP-7000 Player Control
- Choose the zone(s) to be blanked.
- Blank Display
- Select the transition. (available in version Show Control 2.12+ and DMP-8000 only; not available for DMP-7000)
See animation of the process below:
Note: It is possible to create buttons that blank either just individual signs or zones, multiple zones, or all signs and all zones for a player type, i.e. all DMP-8000 signs and zones. Or you can just blank an individual zone to make a graphic exit and blank from that zone. For example, you could have a button that pushes up a score bug graphic and a separate button the uses a push down exit transition to plan the score bug graphic during a replay.