How do I set the controller to use volatile database?
Product Family: Transportation
Components: M3 controller
Control System: LCD Simulator
- Enabling RAM (Volatile Database)
- Log into the controller locally or using LCD simulator
- Go to Configuration
- System Configuration
- Configure Options
- Special Features
- Dakt Special Features
- Arrow down
- Use Volatile Database (RAM)
- Put the controller back in Remote mode (as you are currently accessing the controller in Local mode) and the RAM database feature is in use.
- If the controller is running out of memory this will fix it. If the messages are getting deleted, this will set the controller up so that on a reboot they will be available again.
- Any setting that is changed while RAM is turned on will revert to its previous state on a controller reboot.
- If settings need to be altered, turn RAM off, change setting, turn RAM back on.
Additional information DD2533850 Unable to communicate to the Ethernet port on a VL display