- How do I set an NTP time server on a 6000 processor?
Product Family: Video Processors
Product: DI-6000, VP-6000 version 17 or later
Components: NTP time server, dashboard
Network Time Protocol (NTP) is a networking protocol for clock synchronization between computer systems. For version 17 or later, clicking on the network tile in the dashboard will jump directly to the time zone and NTP configuration page in the UX.
- Login to the 6000 processor- How to log into the 6000 user interface?
- Locate and click on the Time dashboard tile.
- This will open the time configuration page.
- Set NTP server to your NTP server address.
Note: If you don't have an NTP time server available set the IP address to the internal IP address of the DMP using the following process
Verify this is the correct address.
- In IE enter the IP of the controller, add port 80 if it doesn't work (example: 10.10.10.10:80).
- Click the network box (don't use the IPs that show in the box).
- Use the IP address that shows in the IP Address box of the IP Configuration box as the NTP server.