- How do I configure a DMP so that it applies a default duration to static image files.
- Scheduled image files will still play for the duration specified in the schedule generated by the control system. e.g. VCS
- Product Family: Software; Control Systems
- Components: DMP-8000/ DMP-5000 Versions 7.32+
- Control System: Show Control System (SCS)
Playing image files (jpg/png/etc) directly on the DMP. Not using Content Studio (hold times can be set if imported) or VCS (hold times configured in VCS Display)
- Log into the HTML Configuration UI by using your web browser navigate to http://PLAYER-IP
- Click in the upper-right corner of the screen to expand the menu panel to show the full navigation information.
- Select the wrench icon configuration page
- Locate the Default Image Duration section the bottom of the Default Content page, and enter the number of seconds you want non-scheduled static images to play. Save the configuration.
Note: If no duration is configured, the player will default static image content to 5 seconds