How do I search for buttons in Display Studio?
Product Family: Software, Control System
Components: Show Control version 2.6+
Control System: Show Control System (SCS)
Find your button quickly! Search for the name of a button to play, edit, or find the button.
1. Click on the magnifying glass at the bottom toolbar of Display Studio to open the button search box. You can also use the CTRL+F hot key to open the search widget.
2. Type in the name of the button you are looking for.
3. Once you locate the button, click on it and choose from the following options:
- Edit: Choose Edit to open the selected button's properties.
- Go To: Click Go To to move to the selected script button's appropriate Page and Tab. The desired button will be highlighted.