How do I find and set network configuration on DI-6000 or VP-6000 via the user interface?
- Product Family: Video Processors, Display Interface
- Product: VP-6000, DI-6000 version 9+
- Components: network configuration, user interface
- Control System:
Rev 9 allows to view the network configuration, but it cannot be changed in the user interface.
- Log into the user interface-How to log into the 6000 user interface?
- The default log in page shows basic information on the processor. The dashboard shows the processor name, firmware, IP information, storage and memory availability.
For more details on networking:
- Click on the User icon in the top right corner to expand the right side menu.
- Click Advanced.
- Navigate to Networking > Status and choose from the list of options.