How do I switch from active to inactive 6000 in Display Studio?
- How to I verify what processor is active in Display Studio?
Product Family: Control System, Software
Components: VP-6000, DI-6000, DMP-8000
Control System: Show Control System (SCS)
Switching from a primary to a backup system that uses VP-6000s or DI-6000s can be done with scripted buttons. Selecting the primary or backup scripting button will make the desired processor active and the other inactive. If no primary or backup buttons are created, follow the steps in this article to create primary and backup scripting buttons.
- Create a new button.
- Select VP/DI-6000.
3. Select which VP or DI needs a primary or backup button created.
4. Select Set Primary/Backup to Active.
5. Select whether this button should trigger the primary or backup processor.
In order to verify which components are active go to Properties > Service Configuration and note which components have a check mark in the active column.
On older versions of VP-6000s or DI-6000s, it may be necessary to select the processors and DMP-8000s by Properties>Service Configuration>and selecting which components to make active.
1. Open Service Configuration by selecting Properties > Service Configuration from the Display Studio Hub drop down list (see below). The list area of the Service Configuration lists the display command ports that are already active in the Show Control System.
2. Locate the desired processor.
3. Click on the check box behind the processor that should be active.
4. Click ok for the processor to be active and the other will be inactive.