- How to get started with NovaStar- login and install software for the NovaLCT-Mars Sender Box?
Product Family: Sender Box
Product: Nova MCTRL 600, Nova MCTRL 660, NovaStar VX4S- NovaStar Sender Box
Control System: World Wide Gold, Limited Compliance Gold, NPP Control using transmit common/open protocol
- This includes but not limited to DVN-4003, J Series, U Series, Q Series, JVX, QVN-1000, and ZPN.
Install the Novastar Software (NOVALCT-mars on DMP or provided laptop.)
- Connect a monitor, KB, and Mouse or use UVNC to remotely access the DMP-8000 (it may be inside the enclosure) or laptop.
- If it hasn't been done so already, install NovaLCT onto the computer.
- Go to NovaStar Downloads to download the latest version.
- Run through the full installation including the add-on applications and drivers.
- If a Window's Firewall notification is prompted, allow access.
Connect to the Sender Box
Connect the sending box to the DMP with the NovaLCT-Mars software by using the USB cable (included with sending box).
For communication, connect the sending box to the computer with a DVI or HDMI cable.
- Launch the Nova LCT-Mars program via the desktop icon.
- Select the Users (U) tab and choose Advanced Synchronous System or Advanced.
Enter the password and press Login. (password: admin or 666).
- Always back up before making any changes. How do I save the configuration files of a NovaStar Sender box or receiver card?