- How do you show an at bat indicator using Media RTD?
- Can I put a graphic behind the name of the player up to bat?
- Product Family: Software, Control System
- Component: DakStats, Data Studio Baseball, Content Studio, DMP-8000, DMP-7000
- Control System: Show Control System (SCS)
This article is meant to show you how to put the Media RTD best practice in to use. Refer to Best Practice for Creating Media RTD Fields in Content Studio, DD3070725.
Media RTD fields are fields that display images for real time data fields, instead of data.
- What Content Studio Field you should use:
- What should the files be named:
- Save this file as "A.png" if using the DakStats Baseball feed or "AB.png" if using the Data Studio Baseball feed.
- Where should the files be saved
- DMP-8000 Supported File Types: VMPL, VMPF, AVI, BMP, JPG, JPEG, PNG, MPG, MPEG, and SWF
- Images must stored in the MediaRTD folder, located under C:\Program Data\Daktronics\VNET4\Content\MediaRTD
DMP-7000 Supported File Types: BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF, and TIF
In Content Studio, select the correct profile [Baseball: MLB/MiLB/College (DakStats)] and drag and drop the proper lineup information needed for each batter being displayed.
- In the Field Properties Tab of the Home/Guest Lineup Bitmap Indicators fields, assign the content as Media RTD (check the box "Is Media RTD").
- Associate the previously saved file named "A" to the content.
- Repeat these steps for all lines and save message.