- After the GameDay download, players I manually added disappeared. How do I enable them?
- Product Family: Sports Products
- Product: DakStats Baseball, GameDay Baseball
- Control System: Professional Baseball
The GameDay download activates the 40 man roster. Any player manually added into DakStats is marked as disabled. You must enable the players for them to appear in the roster.
- Go to Configure - Rosters
- Check Show Disabled Players
- Select a player and uncheck Disable Player.
- Click Save. The manually added players should now appear in the roster.