- How do I enable Lineup Scoring Decision in DSTI?
- How do I display the scoring decision after the batter bats?
Product Family: Sports Products, Software, Control System
Component: DSTI version 2.21+ and DakStats Baseball 4.89+
Control System: Show Control System (SCS)
- Download the latest version of DSTI from
DakFiles if not already installed.
- Open DSTI by going to Start > All Programs > Daktronics > or double-click the DSTI icon on the desktop.
- Ensure the
Sport is set to
Baseball/Softball and the
Interface is set to
- Go to the
Control menu and select Lineup Scoring Decision Stat.
Scoring Decision window will open
- In the drop down provided, you can choose what stat you would like to see when NOT displaying the Scoring Decision
- There are multiple categories you can choose from, but it is a universal setting. Meaning it is the same state category for all players, home and guest.
In the “DSTI DSBA SCOREBOARD” RTD stream, the
HOME/GUEST LINEUP # - SCORING DECISION (HOME LINEUP 01 SCORING DECISION, HOME LINEUP 02 SCORING DECISION, etc.) fields will now output a shortened scoring decision description after the batter bats.
If you do not have these fields (they will be at the end of the DSTI DSBA SCOREBOARD itf/did), you will need to download a new copy of the ITF/DID from DakFiles.
http://dakfiles.daktronics.com/downloads/Data/ITF/DSTI DSBA Scoreboard.itf
http://dakfiles.daktronics.com/downloads/Data/DID/DSTI DSBA Scoreboard.did
The above article outlines how to implement an enhanced feature. If you want assistance with adding new elements to your show, visit our
Professional Services Site to submit your contact information.