- How do I adjust the time or date on a Daktronics computer?
- Any computer in a Daktronics control system
- Windows 7
- Windows XP
- Right-click on the time or date in the lower right corner of the Windows taskbar and select adjust date/time.
- Click change date and time… and select the correct month, day, year, and time. Click OK.
- Click Change time zone… and ensure the correct time zone is selected for your geographic location. Click OK.
- Click OK.
NOTE: Some out-of-town scores may require the time and or date on a computer to be offset.