- How do I manually trigger VP-6000 looks and video sources without Display Studio via PuTTy?
Product Family: Video Processor
Product: VP-6000 (version 1-8)
Components: triggers, PuTTY
- Log into the VP-6000 using PuTTY. Please reference
How to Log into DI-6000 or VP-6000 using Putty
- Run the following command in PuTTY.
sudo -u kadoka jstrigger -t "Fullscreen"
3.This will trigger the Fullscreen look NOTE: This doesn't trigger the video source a 2nd trigger with the source name will need sent
4.You can view the commands that the VP-6000 is receiving by viewing the journalctl log. Refer to
How do view diagnostics for scripting and triggers in a VP-6000 or DI-6000?
5. Multiple triggers can be specified in a single command or multiple commands may be used.
sudo -u kadoka jstrigger -t "Fullscreen" -t "PIP_DMP"
6. This will trigger the Fullscreen look using the defined PIP_DMP source