- How to configure screen connection in NovaStar if display is divided into several sections, and fed by different ports?
- Product Family: Sender Box
- Product: Nova MCTRL 600, Nova MCTRL 660, NovaStar VX4S, NovaStar brand sender box and receiver cards
- Components: NovaLCT-Mars
- Control System: World Wide Gold, Limited Compliance Gold, NPP Control using transmit common/open protocol
- This includes but not limited to DVN-4003, Dragon sticks, J Series, U Series, Q Series, JVX, QVN-1000, and ZPN.
Display is divided into 2 or more sections, each section is fed by a different port from sending box. See the drawing below as a example.
- Physically connect the sending box and cabinets according to the drawing.
- In NovaLCT-Mars, enter advanced log in mode, Screen Configuration and Screen Connection.
- Select the Standard Screen, enter Columns & Rows according the cabinet connection. It is whole screen size not section size.
- Select port 1, and draw the connection from the first receiving card port 1 is connected.
- Select port 2, and draw the connection from the first receiving card port 2 is connected.
- Make sure Receiving Card Size is the same as the pixel size in one cabinet, click Send to HW & Save.