- Playlist is looping continuously, but I want the playlist to play through once and then blank and/or stop
- Product Family: Video Software and Controllers
- Product: Display Studio Playlists
- Components: DMP-8000 with looping disabled
- Control System: Show Control
- This is the desired function for this scripting line. It is used for customers that want to run ads constantly on a zone and when needed, open a different zone on top to play other content.
- Use the Add to Playlist scripting line instead of the Create Playlist line in step 3. Customers can use the Run # of times option or play continuously option for desired outcome.
- Set playlist option to run continuous or indicate the repeat count. See example below:
- This is a Display Studio button from version 2.15+. The icons for this will be the same under a scripting button, step 4.
How do I create and edit a Quick Display button in Display Studio?
How do I create scripting containers and buttons?