- Playlist is looping continuously, but I want the playlist to play through once and then blank and/or stop
- How do I make a playlist that doesn't loop
- Product Family: Software, Control System
- Components: Display Studio Playlists , DMP-8000 with looping disabled
- Control System: Show Control System (SCS)
- The Create Playlist command is built to automatically loop content in a playlist. If the user wants a playlist to play once, it is best to use a combination of the Play and Add to Playlist commands.
- Create your first line of script to Play the first item you would like played in your playlist.
- Using Play first makes sure the content begins to play when the button is pressed. If you just wish to add items to an existing queue, skip this step.
- Set Run Times = 1 in step 4.
- Add another line using the Add to Playlist command in step 3.
- Use the Run times option or play continuously option for desired outcome.
- See example below:
- This is a Display Studio button from version 2.15+. The icons for this will be the same under a scripting button, step 4.
How do I create and edit a Quick Display button in Display Studio?
How do I create scripting containers and buttons?